Community Forum

people with disabilities/charges

New Poster

people with disabilities/charges

Is there any kind of discount for tv/internet services for people on disability and earning a total of approx. $18,000 a year? We are supplementing our son and are paying for his services.  Is there any "break" that is given in a situation like this.  We are on a fixed income; retired. Just thought I would ask.  Thank you!

Expert

Re: people with disabilities/charges

nate3 wrote:

Is there any kind of discount for tv/internet services for people on disability and earning a total of approx. $18,000 a year? We are supplementing our son and are paying for his services.  Is there any "break" that is given in a situation like this.  We are on a fixed income; retired. Just thought I would ask.  Thank you! 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: people with disabilities/charges

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you