Community Forum

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details

Frequent Visitor

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details

This is the error message I’m getting for the app consistently. Signing out and in and reinstalling didn’t fix it.
Expert

Re: You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details

@NickSres wrote:
This is the error message I’m getting for the app consistently. Signing out and in and reinstalling didn’t fix it.

a comcast official employee will usually respond to posts within 72 hours. you may also call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to be sure your current username is attached only to your own current account/address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this login concern! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastAmira", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I'm happy we were able to get your online account working as it should! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.