Community Forum

Xfinity stream issue

New Poster

Xfinity stream issue

I had Comcast tech install cable box and modem yesterday and lost signal today. Coming back in 2 days. Tech on phone said to install Xfinity app to watch programs on phone. Although my phone settings say my internet connection is good, Xfinity stream app won’t complete installing because “no internet” has anyone else had this problem? What can I do to correct it?
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream issue

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity stream issue

Hi @robinjillz

Thanks for using the forums. I can investigate this for you. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!