Community Forum

Xfinity my account app

Regular Visitor

Xfinity my account app

App stopped working...I used this app to pay my bill , no one at Xfinity has any answers.... Xfinity customer service is horrible, i cant sign into my account, on my laptop to pay my bill...spent an hour with multiple agents today, who had....no answers, no clue..wow!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity my account app

Hi Jeffpal,

Thank you for letting us know you're having issues logging into your account. I understand the frustrations this causes and am here to help. Could you please send me a private message so I can gather a few more details to better assist in fixing this?

Thanks in advance,

Renae

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I cannot log into my account online either app or Xfinity site talked with Xfinity reps for more than an hour Tuesday they couldn't help me so what can you do?
Expert

@Jeffpal wrote:
I cannot log into my account online either app or Xfinity site talked with Xfinity reps for more than an hour Tuesday they couldn't help me so what can you do?

fast way is to call 800-Comcast and select billing. the agent can fix whatever is wrong.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!