Community Forum

Xfinity my account app crashes

New Poster

Xfinity my account app crashes

Hello,

I cannot access the adroid version of the Xfinity my account app. The app keeps crashing. The app is unusable.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity my account app crashes

Hi Amarteens,

Thank you for alerting us and apologize for the issue you're experiencing with our app. I sent you a private message. If you could please provide any of the additional details requested that will greatly help in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

I'll look out for your reply. 

Thanks in advance,

Renae

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same. App crashes. Had to revert to the last version to pull up my info. Tried wiping cache/data/reinstall to no avail.

Official Employee

Hi Delvirtud,

Thanks for letting us know this is issue is affecting you too. Could you please send me a private message so that I can gather a bit more details to look into this for you. You can send me a message by clicking my username and then clicking "Send a message" button.

Thank you in advance!

Renae

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!