Community Forum

Xfinity my account app & XFI app

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity my account app & XFI app

App isn't working properly..

After download and Install the app starts fine, but then asks me to enable a web browser on my phone. I have 3 web browsers on my phone and they are all enabled and up to date.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing works. . I have this same problem with both "Xfinity my account app" and "Xfinity xfi app"..
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity my account app & XFI app

@Twaunsaint001 wrote:

After download and Install the app starts fine, but then asks me to enable a web browser on my phone. I have 3 web browsers on my phone and they are all enabled and up to date.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing works. . I have this same problem with both "Xfinity my account app" and "Xfinity xfi app"..

What make/model phone do you have?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity my account app & XFI app

@Twaunsaint001 wrote:

What device are you using?

We have to be logged into our Xfinity wifi to use the apps.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/my-account-app-mobile-sign-in

Download the Xfinity xFi app for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Launch the Xfinity xFi app and sign in using your Xfinity ID and password. (You must be the primary or an unrestricted secondary user to access.) Select Get Started to begin the process of setting up your Gateway.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!