Community Forum

Xfinity log in problem

New Poster

Xfinity log in problem

Every time I log into my account it won’t let me access anything and just keeps saying try again. Doesn’t work on my computer or phone and the xfi app says the same thing. Help please
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity log in problem

@Dostboy2 wrote:
Every time I log into my account it won’t let me access anything and just keeps saying try again. Doesn’t work on my computer or phone and the xfi app says the same thing. Help please

Make sure you are using the username and password here:

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

It’s still just loading, didn’t work
Silver Problem Solver

@Dostboy2 wrote:
It’s still just loading, didn’t work

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Is there a way I can private message a Comcast employee here to fix this issue? It's not allowing me to PM someone, perhaps because my forum account is new?
Official Employee

Romari0612, you have to post publicly first before you can send a private message per our forum guidelines. We've received your message and I'll follow up with your shortly. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!