Community Forum

Why can't I ever print/download payment confirmation?

New Poster

Why can't I ever print/download payment confirmation?

Every time I pay my bill online, I can never print/download the payment confirmation.  I click on the prompt and nothing...

Expert

Re: Why can't I ever print/download payment confirmation?

dineds wrote:

Every time I pay my bill online, I can never print/download the payment confirmation.  I click on the prompt and nothing...

printing is a local issue not part of Comcast system. Have you tried printing a hard copy using another device like a smart device?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I have the same exact issue, been that way since Mar/Apr.  I can in fact print everything else on the Xfinity account site.  Not the payment confirmation though, can't print using the link or using "File" "Print", neither works.  Spoke to a Xfinity rep for 20 minutes and got no where!

Regular Contributor

Hello glassford,

We definitely don't want you to have issues with documenting your payment confirmation. I would like to refresh your profile to ensure that this is not the issue but I would need you to verify your account first. All I would need is a private message with two of the following, account name, phone number, account number, or service address. Once I have these I can get started. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon