Community Forum

We're sorry, we weren't able to connect...

Regular Visitor

We're sorry, we weren't able to connect...

Getting an error when trying to sign in to the My Account app. On the website it works fine, just not the app itself. The error is "We're sorry, we weren't able to connect. Please try again."

I tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing works. Help?
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: We're sorry, we weren't able to connect...

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Greetings s_mmer! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting into the My Account app. This certainly is a great tool once we are able to get you in there. Please send me a PM with your first/last name, user id you are logging in with, and phone number so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, s_mmer. I hope you had a great Memorial Weekend! I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!