Community Forum

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

Regular Visitor

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

I am new to Xfinity, just got it only a month actually, but I am unable to access my account. I try the APP called 'My Account', but it said "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details". I try again and again many times. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

@wyy_amber wrote:

I am new to Xfinity, just got it only a month actually, but I am unable to access my account. I try the APP called 'My Account', but it said "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details". I try again and again many times. 

Did you try calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Did you search/look at other postings (many) where others have experienced this same issue?  What they've had to do is mention, using their @name, one or more of the Comcast reps monitoring this forum to get their attention and support to resolve it.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

It can't either
Regular Visitor

Official Employee

Hello, wyy_amber and Chris215!

I can absolutely help both of you with this login issue! Please send me a Private Message with your full name and the username in question so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!