Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

New Poster

View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

I am using the XFinity Mobile app on my android phone. The app alerts me when I hit certain percentages of my data usage, but when I click the notification it does not show my my current usage. Additionally, when I just open the app I cannot navigate to a page showing my data usage.

My process for viewing my data usage while on my phone is to go to the xfinity site, log in, under settings for Chrome selecting "request desktop site", navigate to Internet, and then clicking the view my data usage.

I would have thought since the app is alerting me to my data usage that I could see how much of my 1 TB I have used using the app. It also would allow me to view my data usage throughout the month conveniently.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious in the app to get there, but I feel like I've looked all over it.

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: View Data Usage on XFinity Mobile App

nwest1 wrote:

I am using the XFinity Mobile app on my android phone. The app alerts me when I hit certain percentages of my data usage, but when I click the notification it does not show my my current usage. Additionally, when I just open the app I cannot navigate to a page showing my data usage.

My process for viewing my data usage while on my phone is to go to the xfinity site, log in, under settings for Chrome selecting "request desktop site", navigate to Internet, and then clicking the view my data usage.

I would have thought since the app is alerting me to my data usage that I could see how much of my 1 TB I have used using the app. It also would allow me to view my data usage throughout the month conveniently.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious in the app to get there, but I feel like I've looked all over it.

You have not overlooked it.  Data usage numbers are not available on the MyAccount App.

All Replies
Expert

nwest1 wrote:

You have not overlooked it.  Data usage numbers are not available on the MyAccount App.

New Poster

The only way I am able to view data usage is through the Xfinity Xfi app(to monitor the wifi sytem in your home) not the Xfinity account app(to monitor account info). Once logged in to Xfi, Go to Network > Advanced Settings > Data Usage. There you can see data usage over the month/past months, although I have not found a was to see how much data individual devices have used. I hope this helps you.