Community Forum

Unable to make payment

New Poster

Unable to make payment

This is about the sole purpose that have this downloaded onto my phone so I don't waste over 40 miles of gas to get to the local store . So very disappointing
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to make payment

@kmrk0615 wrote:
This is about the sole purpose that have this downloaded onto my phone so I don't waste over 40 miles of gas to get to the local store . So very disappointing

Here are some options:

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi kmrk0615, thank you for posting. I understand it can be very frustrating to not be able to pay your bill the same way you've done it in the past, but no need to worry we have several options that will work in the mean time while we look into your issue. The information that (RobertWy) shared is a good place to start, please use another method to make the payment for now and also send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message" so that I can look into your issue from my end. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi kmrk0615, unfortunately I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!