Community Forum

Unable to make payment on app -3 months !

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to make payment on app -3 months !

This is the 3rd month I am unable to make payment on the app. When I hit make payment, the next screen is nothing but white. Tried going in a few ways, same thing. I use this app all the time, so it's becoming quite inconvenient. The least they could do is put the phone payment ph # where it's easily seen on the app in case the app quits working for payment.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to make payment on app -3 months !

@mdshive85 wrote:
This is the 3rd month I am unable to make payment on the app. When I hit make payment, the next screen is nothing but white. Tried going in a few ways, same thing. I use this app all the time, so it's becoming quite inconvenient. The least they could do is put the phone payment ph # where it's easily seen on the app in case the app quits working for payment.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi mdshive85, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forums.  I understand your frustration with not being able to use an app you use on a  regular basis and I would like to help.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello mdshive85, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!