Community Forum

Unable to login to MyAccount app.

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to login to MyAccount app.

For about 2 days now when I attempt to login to the MyAccount app on any device I am met with the error "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details." The odd part is when I disable wifi and use my 4g connection I am able to login just fine. I have reset my modem a dozen times and even performed a factory reset on it. Cablea checked and still I am unable to view this app on wifi. I have noticed this issue seems to have flowed into other apps I use. My doordash app does not load and games such as animal crossing dont work. But every time I disable wifi and try again they work fine. I thought it might just be my device but this seems to be happening with all devices. I have heard this may be due to an account sync problem. Any thoughts?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unable to login to MyAccount app.

Here is something to add. While looking for possible solutions I entered the gateway settings using 10.0.0.1 in chrome. While being connected to my wifi network and logging in with my gateway credentials I am able to see someone else's network including their wifi password. Something is seriously wrong here.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to login to MyAccount app.

I have had luck with Xfinity Assistant.

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xStream

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!