Community Forum

Unable to access my account anywhere

New Poster

Unable to access my account anywhere

I have tried logging into "my account" on both the app and the browser. The app says I am logged in but it cannot access my account details, and the browser just shows an error message. I also got an error message when attempting to sign in for the online support chat.
Official Employee

Re: Unable to access my account anywhere

Hi @ObviousMystery

I can check the backend to see if I'm able to isolate the cause of your problems. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Same here!!!!!

Official Employee

@owen20

Shoot me a private message so I can investigate your log in issues as well. Please include the following information so I can begin to troubleshoot:

1. Your first and last name
  2. The primary Comcast e-mail address associated with your account
  3. The third-party email address associated with your account

Chat with you soon. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

How can I send you a private message, I am having the same issue.
Official Employee

Hi, Swilkin1, I can help with the login issues. Thank you for reaching out. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.” Please include your first/last name, phone number, and the username you're attempting to log in with. Thanks!