Community Forum

UX FIX - Appointment Rescheduled without Confirming

New Poster

UX FIX - Appointment Rescheduled without Confirming

I'm surprised that the reschedule function within the My Account app does not confirm that you want to reschedule. As I was exploring the app waiting for my installer to arrive within 3 hours, I clicked on the dates available thinking I'm not changing anything - I just wanted to see how I would reschedule if needed in the future. When I clicked 'Next' thinking it would confirm the date and that I would then submit to change it. Nope- it canceled my appointment and moved it out. 

So this is for the UX designers on the account app: Please put in a confirmation that you want to make a change and not assume it as the user is sometimes exploring the functionality. The customer service agent told me she had a previous caller with same issue that they accidentally canceled appointment doing the same thing since it does not ask the user as the last step to confirm the change.

So now I'm waiting again for installation based on bad UX within the app.

Official Employee

Re: UX FIX - Appointment Rescheduled without Confirming

Hi DanMan311,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Could you please send me a private message so that I can gather more details from you? When you click "Modify Appointment" you should see a native menu pop up at the bottom of your screen that gives you the option of rescheduling or cancelling, and then a confirm option. What you described is not expected behavior and will certianly have this looked into with additional details from you. You can send me a message by clicking my username and then "Send a message".

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Renae

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!