Community Forum

UNRELIABLE in EVERY aspect

New Poster

UNRELIABLE in EVERY aspect

STILL unable to pay bill via app. Have now accrued a late fee and service interruption. Going to the Xfinity store to pay, paying over the phone, or logging onto the account online are all INCONVENIENT. I will discontinue any/all future and current service with Xfinity if this issue can not be fixed. Complaint has been filed AGAIN with BBB.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: UNRELIABLE in EVERY aspect

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-My-Account-App/Bill-pay-not-working-on-app/m-p/3243056#M2317

Here are a few other self-help options you can use to make your payments: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks, but the point of an app is to have EASY & CONVENIENT access to your account. Xfinity is infamous for putting TEMPORARY bandages on customers issues then as soon as the call is ended, more money is paid, or you leave their stores your services go right back to the issue. Xfinity over the years has gone from sugar to s**t literally.
Expert

@Tjanae511 wrote:
Thanks, but the point of an app is to have EASY & CONVENIENT access to your account. Xfinity is infamous for putting TEMPORARY bandages on customers issues then as soon as the call is ended, more money is paid, or you leave their stores your services go right back to the issue. Xfinity over the years has gone from sugar to s**t literally.

what kind of problem are you having? what is on the screen?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, Tjanae511. 

We do not want you to feel this way! I want to do my best in helping you out with what is going on. 

Are you not able to log in?

Whatever questions you have, I am here to help! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am closing out this post due to non-activity. If you have any other questions, please reach out! 

Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.