Community Forum

TV Service missing from My Account App

New Poster

TV Service missing from My Account App

I recently swapped out one of my dvr boxes and now the TV Service is missing from My Account App.  I cannot see the service or the equipment.  When I log in to my account on the computer, the TV service is still missing but I am able to see the 3 receivers.  Called support -they have no idea what's happening. I confirmed my triple play service is still active, they do have the new receiver on file. Help!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV Service missing from My Account App

@djarog wrote:

I recently swapped out one of my dvr boxes and now the TV Service is missing from My Account App.  I cannot see the service or the equipment.  When I log in to my account on the computer, the TV service is still missing but I am able to see the 3 receivers.  Called support -they have no idea what's happening. I confirmed my triple play service is still active, they do have the new receiver on file. Help!

It might be a hassle, but my Xfinity Store is able to fix all account-related issues.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thanks. I made a stop as well at my local store but unfortunately they were not helpful. Didn’t know why this could have happened nor were they particularly eager to resolve.
Silver Problem Solver

@djarog wrote:
Thanks. I made a stop as well at my local store but unfortunately they were not helpful. Didn’t know why this could have happened nor were they particularly eager to resolve.

Well, that's dumb.  I'm flabergasted.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!