Community Forum

TROUBLE CONNECTING TO MY ACCOUNT

New Poster

TROUBLE CONNECTING TO MY ACCOUNT

I've been given this error for almost 2 months when trying to pay my bill.  My accounts allows me to log in but it will not retreive my account info.  I keep receiving the message of:

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

It's currently past due and no solution in sight.  I've tried to connect through My App and the website on both my phone and computer.  I've tried both explorer and chrome as well...

Please help!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: TROUBLE CONNECTING TO MY ACCOUNT

@Stelli916 wrote:

I've been given this error for almost 2 months when trying to pay my bill.  My accounts allows me to log in but it will not retreive my account info.  I keep receiving the message of:

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account

It's currently past due and no solution in sight.  I've tried to connect through My App and the website on both my phone and computer.  I've tried both explorer and chrome as well...

Please help!

Did this help?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-My-Account-App/Xfinity-Authenticator-Application/m-p/3156292#M...

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

It's not allowing me access to my account so i cant change any settings.  

Silver Problem Solver

@Stelli916 wrote:

It's not allowing me access to my account so i cant change any settings.  

Did you try calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!