Community Forum

Still unable to make a payment!

New Poster

Still unable to make a payment!

Well it gets past the gray loading screen, but directly after goes to a blank white screen and sits there. I've tried letting it sit longer, I've tried going back and doing it again; nothing works.. Sorry but payment only worked once after the fix and is back down... Hopefully it can be worked out!!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Still unable to make a payment!

Here are a few other self-help options you can use to make your payments: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, Hernandez_Mami! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the MyAccount app. That's certainly frustrating. I do know this is somewhat dependent on the browser cache of the device you are trying to use. Please attempt to clear the browser cache and try to make the payment again. If you still find yourself having issues feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Hernandez_Mami. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to use the MyAccount app to make the payment. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!