Community Forum

Still issues with payments on app

New Poster

Still issues with payments on app

I'm still trying to make a payment and receiving a blank screen. My app is up to date. Please fix!!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Still issues with payments on app

Can you use another method until it is fixed?

Here are a few other self-help options you can use to make your payments: 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Thecoolestnerd2! Welcome to our community! Are you using an Android version of Xfinity My Account app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am using the app on an android and havent been able to pay my bill thru the app in about 2-3 months. Just takes me to a white screen everytime
Official Employee

Hello @Zack5130, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue for some time now. I would be more than happy to assist you. To confirm, have you checked for any updates available in the Play Store for the My Account app? Also, have you attempted to uninstall then reinstall the app on your device? Please follow these steps in order to do so;

Log out or force close the Xfinity My Account app.

Go into settings > apps > Xfinity My Account app.

Clear cache and data.

Once cleared, uninstall the app.

Reboot after you uninstall the app.

Once the device has booted back up reinstall the app.

Try to log in and see if you still experience this white/black screen?

Thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello all, we have not heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you are still having issues with making payments through the My Account app and for any future issues or concerns. We're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.