Community Forum

Re: can't access "my account" on website or app

Regular Visitor

Hello,

I am having this exact problem. Have spent hours on phone and web chat to get this resolved with no luck thus far. If there is anyone who knows how to fix this, please let me know. I cant see any of my account info or my bill. 

Capture.PNG

Regular Visitor

@ComcastPhill I’m having this same problem. Could you please help me? I can’t figure out how to private message you.
New Poster

@ComcastPhill Having the same issue logging in through all apps and the website.

Expert

@alexhall99 wrote:

@ComcastPhill Having the same issue logging in through all apps and the website.

call 800-Comcast and select Billing. ask the agent to fix your access to the myAccount app. you might want to have your current bill nearby.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issue. I am a new user and do not have access to my account, nor can I stream due to a back office provision error. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone today after we had a technician out with no luck. 

430B3DCB-77D3-4EBC-B2D1-27705210E287.jpeg
532874DE-50F6-4338-86C8-3F41D4E9DD76.jpeg
Expert

@mlmalerbi wrote:

I am having the same issue. I am a new user and do not have access to my account, nor can I stream due to a back office provision error. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone today after we had a technician out with no luck. 

call 800-Comcast and select Billing. ask the agent to fix your access to the myAccount app. you might want to have your current bill nearby.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!