Community Forum

Re: New Device Sign-In with XFINITY Username Never seen this before.

Regular Visitor

I did not know the notification we own account and pay over nearly 13 years now,

strangly sometime very much interrupted the TV receptions or especially app stream with own account to watch TV program, often neighbor's wifi is too beyond into our home edge, but we reside underground. 
ecen happened yesterday, when my wifi was not work but neighbor's wifi was in a range. Anyway, we have never seen  this notificTion which device logged into our accounts, it is a problem here Oakland CA. why we don't get that when we pay for services ?

Expert

@y1234 wrote:

I did not know the notification we own account and pay over nearly 13 years now,

strangly sometime very much interrupted the TV receptions or especially app stream with own account to watch TV program, often neighbor's wifi is too beyond into our home edge, but we reside underground. 
ecen happened yesterday, when my wifi was not work but neighbor's wifi was in a range. Anyway, we have never seen  this notificTion which device logged into our accounts, it is a problem here Oakland CA. why we don't get that when we pay for services ?

you posted a reply in an old (now-closed) thread. are you asking about the myAccount app or the stream app? please post in your native language. the english translation did not convey much in english.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

First of all this was a Christmas gift second of all I got WiFi not a smart TV nor anything but this divorce I've taken it BK n all but I will not sit here we with an emergency 4 my son n not log into anything I find u got my number
Expert

@Jennflexer53661 wrote:
First of all this was a Christmas gift second of all I got WiFi not a smart TV nor anything but this divorce I've taken it BK n all but I will not sit here we with an emergency 4 my son n not log into anything I find u got my number

it is very difficult to figure out what help  you need. you do not subscribe to Cable TV service just internet? is that correct?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!