Community Forum

Re: Having trouble to login and pay bill

New Poster

Hi @ComcastAlly I have the exact same issue. Please Help.

Official Employee

Hello, chantisnake! I can definitely help with the login issue, thank you for reaching out. Please send me a PM with your first/last name and phone number to get started! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

chantisnake - Glad I was able to help with your username! Let us know if you need help with anything else, and enjoy the rest of your day.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I cannot login using my PC

Official Employee

Hello rubsyl, thank you for posting on our forum. I can assist you with getting logged into your account, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".