Community Forum

Re: Cannot log in

New Poster

I have tried on my laptop and my phone. I can log in but it is stuck in a log in loop. Anytime I try to access anything in detail on my account it asks for my log in information then accepts it but auto reloads after a few seconds of being logged in to the log in screen. The username and password are correct. It lets me in, but if I click pay bill or my account or anything it asks me to log in again. Repeatedly.

New Poster

Cannot log in

Everytime I log in, my home screen pops up for a minute but then redirects me back to log in. I enter my password and it does it again. I tried resetting my password several times to no avail. It's not giving me an incorrect password notification, it just redirects after one second. PleaThank you!

Official Employee

BillNiTheScienc - Thanks for reaching out.  Can you confirm the app version you're using as well as the device type?  Are you able to log in successfully using a computer?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

BillNiTheScienc - Thanks for the additional information.  It looks like you're having an issue with the Xfinity My Account app.  I'm going to move this thread to the My Account app subforum & have someone from that team assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I was having the exact same problem.  I contacted Customer Support through CHAT (as a guest, because I couldn't log in) and they "refreshed" my account.  It all works again!