Community Forum

Primary account user

Highlighted
New Poster

Primary account user

I’ve been locked out of my Mobile account it says error please contact primary account user but I am the primary account user and the only account user it won’t even let me into the app to change it and I can’t call customer service because nobody will answer the freaking phone it just hangs up on me every time how do I fix it
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Primary account user

@stevenmason0129 wrote:
I’ve been locked out of my Mobile account it says error please contact primary account user but I am the primary account user and the only account user it won’t even let me into the app to change it and I can’t call customer service because nobody will answer the freaking phone it just hangs up on me every time how do I fix it

call 800-Comcast in daytime hours and select billing.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Primary account user

Hi there @stevenmason0129, let me know if you've been able to fix the issue, if not feel free to message me and I'll take a look for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!