Community Forum

Please Add Ability To Report Internet Outages!

Highlighted
New Poster

Please Add Ability To Report Internet Outages!

There needs to be an easy way to report Internet Outages in this app.

For instance, when you go to the Outage Map and the pop up states “Everything looks good!”, there should be an icon or something that allows you to report that everything is NOT good and your internet is currently out.

I’ve had days where the Internet is constantly going out at intermittent times and for various lengths of time, but the Outage Map says my area should be fine.

Well your Outage Map seriously needs an overhaul and update to be more accurate and there needs to be an EASY option to report the Internet is out....again.

Please also ask whoever needs to be asked to help fix/upgrade/enhance/whatever the Internet connections in the area between Tanglewilde St. and Westerland Dr, North of Westheimer. Comcast charges way too much to have this many intermittent outages in a city like Houston, TX.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Please Add Ability To Report Internet Outages!

@IAH-2017 wrote:
There needs to be an easy way to report Internet Outages in this app.

For instance, when you go to the Outage Map and the pop up states “Everything looks good!”, there should be an icon or something that allows you to report that everything is NOT good and your internet is currently out.

I’ve had days where the Internet is constantly going out at intermittent times and for various lengths of time, but the Outage Map says my area should be fine.

Well your Outage Map seriously needs an overhaul and update to be more accurate and there needs to be an EASY option to report the Internet is out....again.

Please also ask whoever needs to be asked to help fix/upgrade/enhance/whatever the Internet connections in the area between Tanglewilde St. and Westerland Dr, North of Westheimer. Comcast charges way too much to have this many intermittent outages in a city like Houston, TX.

instead of going to outage map, touch the 'run diagnostic' when in the internet tab. if problems are found that is how it is reported.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!