Community Forum

Payment in app

Highlighted
New Poster

Payment in app

Hey when I try to make a payment on your app only goes to as a blank screen don't you guys want your money?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Payment in app

@Svolkman2010 wrote:
Hey when I try to make a payment on your app only goes to as a blank screen don't you guys want your money?

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Svolkman2010, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing with trying to make a payment through the Xfinity My Account app. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting this corrected. Just to confirm, have you attempted to uninstall then reinstall the app on your device? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@Svolkman2010, I never heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this My Account app payment concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!