Community Forum

Payment App

Highlighted
New Poster

Payment App

It does not work. I tried in uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Payment App

@Pamielala wrote:
It does not work. I tried in uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Are you using the My Account username/password?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Pamielala. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I would love to help you troubleshoot this issue so that you can quickly and easily pay your monthly bill. 

So that we can better assist you can you please provide a little more information about the situation? Are you using the My Account app? Are you able to provide the error message you are receiving and have you tried to access your account on any other devices?

I look forward to your reply so I can help! Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Pamielala, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to acquire access again so you can pay your bills, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!