Community Forum

PAYMENT

New Poster

PAYMENT

The payment screen never opened in three attempts including back button. Had to call and make payment. It did this earlier this month and I got a late charge because I didn't have the time to call when the app failed then.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: PAYMENT

@Cdominica wrote:
The payment screen never opened in three attempts including back button. Had to call and make payment. It did this earlier this month and I got a late charge because I didn't have the time to call when the app failed then.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Cdominica! Thank you for reaching out to us! Are you referring to the Android version of My Account app? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and it worked. I've been having issues making payments for some time now.
Official Employee

@Sdivito -Thank you so much for letting us know! We had issues with the app for a quite some time but it should be resolved. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!