Community Forum

No confirmation number after payment, and won't allow screen shots

Highlighted
New Poster

No confirmation number after payment, and won't allow screen shots

It's setup to make payments yet does not give to a transaction number, then it won't even let you take a screen shot of, your payment. My bank let's me take screen shots of a thing. Even my transaction number. This app is gone. Along with all xfinity apps excepty alarm app. They could mess up this simplest thing. I work in software, and this would have never gotten out the door it I was testig it. Hey Comcast. If you need a software tester give me a call.
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: No confirmation number after payment, and won't allow screen shots

@Haddo wrote:
It's setup to make payments yet does not give to a transaction number, then it won't even let you take a screen shot of, your payment. My bank let's me take screen shots of a thing. Even my transaction number. This app is gone. Along with all xfinity apps excepty alarm app. They could mess up this simplest thing. I work in software, and this would have never gotten out the door it I was testig it. Hey Comcast. If you need a software tester give me a call.

What are you referring to when you say "it's setup to make payments"?  How are you making accessing the payment process, desktop thru a browser or mobile device thru an app?  Mobile devices all have 'screen capture' capabilities and there are desktop apps available (I use Screen Hunter) for capturing whatever is on my screen to a file.  

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

What mean by making payments is that the app is setup to make a payment, but you don't get a confirmation number, and if you did you can't take a screen shot.
Highlighted
New Poster

Exactly
Highlighted
Expert

moved thread to the myAccount area of the forum from the Stream appp area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Closing the thread and removing the trolling posts for viol posting guidelines.  Also political.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!