Community Forum

New user can't login to My Account app or online

New Poster

New user can't login to My Account app or online

My account app never connects/logs in, and My Account on the web page is not working either
Silver Problem Solver

Re: New user can't login to My Account app or online

@Trippbish wrote:
My account app never connects/logs in, and My Account on the web page is not working either

I suggest you start by calling 1800comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

Yes, if you search this Forum, you'll see many users that have had similar issues.  Apparently, there is some tweaking that needs to be done, possibly if you had old accounts at a previous address or something else.  There are Comcast reps that monitor this Forum that have been able to help out, but they need to see your post.  They'll generally ask you to send a Private Message to them with some account info and they work behind the scenes to fix the issue.  Good luck.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Thank you for using the Forums for your issue and question. I can certainly check your account to see why you can't connect. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!