Community Forum

Need new account number linked to My Account app

New Poster

Need new account number linked to My Account app

When I log into my account it shows the account number for my prior address with no billing current. So I need my new account number linked to it so that I can show updated billing information and pay my bill and see what options I can take advantage of.
Expert

Re: Need new account number linked to My Account app

@TheTarterFam wrote:
When I log into my account it shows the account number for my prior address with no billing current. So I need my new account number linked to it so that I can show updated billing information and pay my bill and see what options I can take advantage of.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. after the agent verifies your current account, ask the agent to disassociate (disconnect) the link between your old account and add your new account to the username you use to log in to the My Account app. If the agent seems to not understand, ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Re: Need new account number linked to My Account app

Hi TheTarterFam -- I can get your email linked to your new account. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back asking for confirmation of the address this email should be linked to. Can you reply back with that information please?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!