Community Forum

My account app

New Poster

My account app

I can't EVER get that stupid app to open to pay my bill. Not sure why...I see that it is not even my name when it opens up...my app, my email, unless they just assign random jumbled letters together. It sure would be nice if this app actually would let me get further than "sorry... we are unable to connect"...
Silver Problem Solver

Re: My account app

@Lamosk226 wrote:
I can't EVER get that stupid app to open to pay my bill. Not sure why...I see that it is not even my name when it opens up...my app, my email, unless they just assign random jumbled letters together. It sure would be nice if this app actually would let me get further than "sorry... we are unable to connect"...

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello Lamosk226, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our community forums.  I could help look into your My account app issue, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Lamosk226, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!