Community Forum

My account app not working

New Poster

My account app not working

My account app isn't working on my device. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, the app will let me login but it keeps displaying error (Sorry we were unable to connect to your account, please try again). I have called in and done everything tech support ask me to do but still no change.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: My account app not working

@Charlesh1 wrote:
My account app isn't working on my device. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, the app will let me login but it keeps displaying error (Sorry we were unable to connect to your account, please try again). I have called in and done everything tech support ask me to do but still no change.

Is this the username/password you are using?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Problem Solver

If you're using the correct username/password and still getting the error, then there probably is a problem between your login profile and your account.  A knowledgeable agent would have to identify and resolve the issue.  Resetting your login profile or re-attaching your profile to your account is possibly what they have to do.  People in the past have had this issue.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
New Poster

I'm having the same issue since yesterday. I have a Samsung galaxy 8. I noticed the problem after a software update. It had been working before the update. Reinstalled the app, was able to login but once I closed the app tried opening up again I got the same error message.