Community Forum

My account app is horrible

New Poster

My account app is horrible

It may be because I have an iPad, but the my account app is unusable, I had to go to the website to get information I should have been able to get in the app, like billing information, last payment received, current plan options. This is what the useless monstrosity looks like for me. 50887F18-5011-41EB-A8FF-64CF2CE0AFE4.png 

I can’t make it full screen, no usable menu, and just horrible app layout.

Expert

Re: My account app is horrible

@Purelupin wrote:

It may be because I have an iPad, but the my account app is unusable, I had to go to the website to get information I should have been able to get in the app, like billing information, last payment received, current plan options. This is what the useless monstrosity looks like for me.  

I can’t make it full screen, no usable menu, and just horrible app layout.

although it works on your ipad (universal app) it is the same function for any smart device. scroll up to your 'bill' line and touch it for options on viewing your bill. manage your plan is showing on your screen shot but if you are in a contract you will need to call customer service for assistance. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

So, what you are saying is useless, the website is intuitive and useful, I can go on it and manage my plan and check my bill it does run a circle of dots for 15 minutes to then give me a number to call. Thank you for being as useful as your app.

New Poster

Sorry, I meant to say doesn’t run a circle of dots for 15 minutes.