Community Forum

My Xfinity Account App

Highlighted
New Poster

My Xfinity Account App

I have recently updated my Xfinity Account App and when I went to log in it say I’m logged in but unable to access my account details. I tried to refresh the app and it keep saying the same thing. I would appreciate if someone can get back to me and fix this issue. Thank you.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: My Xfinity Account App

@TamaraArora wrote:
I have recently updated my Xfinity Account App and when I went to log in it say I’m logged in but unable to access my account details. I tried to refresh the app and it keep saying the same thing. I would appreciate if someone can get back to me and fix this issue. Thank you.

using a browser go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account. are you able to see your bill there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

No it just say it is a restricted section.
Highlighted
Expert

@TamaraArora wrote:
No it just say it is a restricted section.

that means your login userid/pass is not associated with the account/address properly. call 800-Comcast and select billing. work with the agent to get your username/pass associated with only your current account/address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!