Community Forum

My TV Service shows up as missing!!

New Poster

My TV Service shows up as missing!!

I recently swapped out all three (3) of my tv boxes and now, my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) and the Xfinity website no longer shows us as having TV service!  We have the Triple Play bundle (TV, Internet, and Phone).  I would use the app on the phone if ever we had issues with the signal (unfortunately, I've used it a lot!) but now, I can't!  I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it numerous times.  I am beside myself dealing with this tech from Xfinity's Tier2 Support team!  Even online, when I go to look at my account, all that is showing is Internet and Voice (phone).  Has anyone out there had a similar issue?!?! If so, please help! 

Expert

Re: My TV Service shows up as missing!!

@Lizdarts316 wrote:

I recently swapped out all three (3) of my tv boxes and now, my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) and the Xfinity website no longer shows us as having TV service!  We have the Triple Play bundle (TV, Internet, and Phone).  I would use the app on the phone if ever we had issues with the signal (unfortunately, I've used it a lot!) but now, I can't!  I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it numerous times.  I am beside myself dealing with this tech from Xfinity's Tier2 Support team!  Even online, when I go to look at my account, all that is showing is Internet and Voice (phone).  Has anyone out there had a similar issue?!?! If so, please help! 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: My TV Service shows up as missing!!

Hi @Lizdarts316

Sometimes there have been errors in what was being reported. I can review your account to make sure all of your services are still connected. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.