Community Forum

My Account App stopped working

Contributor

My Account App stopped working

I'm getting an error message that says: 

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?"
I have tried again, and again, to no avail. I have uninstalled & reinstalled; logged out; turned phone off and on, etc. etc. I still can't get it to work. 

Any suggestions?

I can get to my account on my MacBook just fine. The app is on an iPhone X.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: My Account App stopped working

@CCinVA wrote:

I'm getting an error message that says: 

"You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?"
I have tried again, and again, to no avail. I have uninstalled & reinstalled; logged out; turned phone off and on, etc. etc. I still can't get it to work. 

Any suggestions?

I can get to my account on my MacBook just fine. The app is on an iPhone X.

Is the iPhone signed into this SSID/password?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Using that link works but right above it says “Open in app” & when I click on it, goes right back to the error message.
Silver Problem Solver

@CCinVA wrote:
Using that link works but right above it says “Open in app” & when I click on it, goes right back to the error message.

That sounds like it can't find your Comcast wifi signal.  Do you have any other wifi devices you could try?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!