Community Forum

Mobile account - not a customer yet

New Poster

Mobile account - not a customer yet

Since the update on 11/12/18, when I try to login to the mobile app or the web, it says I'm not a mobile customer yet. I have been since this summer. I haven't moved and my same credit card was just charged on 12/1/18. I have called several times and am supposed to have 2 tickets already open for this, but no one seems to be able to do anything. All they do is tell me they are aware of the problem and it should be fixed soon, but it's been 3 weeks. Can't anyone fix this?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Mobile account - not a customer yet

@nancy751 wrote:

Since the update on 11/12/18, when I try to login to the mobile app or the web, it says I'm not a mobile customer yet. I have been since this summer. I haven't moved and my same credit card was just charged on 12/1/18. I have called several times and am supposed to have 2 tickets already open for this, but no one seems to be able to do anything. All they do is tell me they are aware of the problem and it should be fixed soon, but it's been 3 weeks. Can't anyone fix this?

Did you try calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Mobile account - not a customer yet

I've called them several times and as noted above, they have (supposedly) opened 2 tickets on this..