Community Forum

Login Loop

Regular Visitor

Login Loop

When I log into Xfinity.com I go into a log in loop. I will click log in and the page will load for my account and then quickly send me back to the log in page.  I am unable to do anything with my account I have cleared my cookies and cash restarted my PC same issue used firefox same issue used Chome same issue.  This has been going on for about 2 and half months I tried dealing with it when it frist happend and they said it would be fixed in 24 hours. Okay 24 hours later same issue and its been the same since. I was getting around this by using the app on my phone however that is no longer working ether the app will crash after trying to log in. So now I can't use my account at all really in order for me to pay my bill I will have to pay with out loging in.  I have seen around the forms that this issue was fixed for  some by creating a new head of the account and deleating the old account. 

Official Employee

Re: Login Loop

Hi Cybertrench,

Thank you for alerting us to your login issues and apologies for the hassle this has caused you over the last couple months. Could you provide additional details so that I can look into this further? I will send you a private message to request the additional information. 

Thanks,

Renae

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @cybertrench

Thanks for verifying your account information in a private message. This issue should now be resolved. Can you please try logging in again and let me know if you are still having issues? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi, also have some the login loop problem. Can an xfinity support help me? Thanks.

New Poster

Same things been happening to me for 2 months. Calling gets you just as far as trying to log in does.... Constant loop!! So, now what?
Official Employee

Hi @John148, and @Laudyb13

Sorry for the experience you're having while attempting to login. I can troubleshoot your issues as well. Please send me a private message with your first and last names as they appear on your bill. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

Official Employee

We ended up not hearing back from you - cybertrench, in order to confirm a resolution to this. I will go ahead and complete this interaction. However - if you need further assistance with it, please reply to my most recent private message. Thank you, take care!