Community Forum

I have looked every where and I cannot find my contract end date

New Poster

I have looked every where and I cannot find my contract end date

I have looked every where and I cannot find my contract end date.  Can you please send that to me via my email?

Expert

Re: I have looked every where and I cannot find my contract end date

chiefhankie7 wrote:

I have looked every where and I cannot find my contract end date.  Can you please send that to me via my email?

go to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account and login. scroll down to legal documents.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

There is only four documents there and none reflect the contract date anywhere.  So does that mean I dont have a current contract?

New Poster

I looked there and there is only four documents and none reflect the contract date.  Can someone from Comcast please help me.

Expert

chiefhankie7 wrote:

I looked there and there is only four documents and none reflect the contract date.  Can someone from Comcast please help me.

look at the dates there. If you are using the correct account username to login then examine those documents to determine when your contract expired. billing department can confirm at 800-Comcast (select billing).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.