Community Forum

How can I view my logged in devices?

Highlighted
New Poster

How can I view my logged in devices?

I am trying to see all active login sessions. I can't find out how. Every app I use has a section to manage devices and check active sessions. Please help! I'd like to be sure all devices I have ever used are logged out. Ev if I change my password, it does not mean those active sessions will get booted. Thanks

Highlighted
Expert

Re: How can I view my logged in devices?

@gmfronte wrote:

I am trying to see all active login sessions. I can't find out how. Every app I use has a section to manage devices and check active sessions. Please help! I'd like to be sure all devices I have ever used are logged out. Ev if I change my password, it does not mean those active sessions will get booted. Thanks

using a smart device go to settings (gear) on the app, and 'manage streaming devices'. it will how any devices currently streaming even set top boxes. When you provide the username/password of your account and activate devices that others have, it is not possible for you to revoke their access using the app. do you wish to deprovision all streaming apps (requires login with username/password for authorized devices).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!