Community Forum

Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer

New Poster

Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer

Hi i changed my service online and now i am getting this error "Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer" when i try to manage my account.

I see that i am to PM ComcastChe but i do not see any PM options... please help.

--Steepho

Expert

Re: Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer

@steepho wrote:

Hi i changed my service online and now i am getting this error "Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer" when i try to manage my account.

I see that i am to PM ComcastChe but i do not see any PM options... please help.

--Steepho

go to the upper right corner of the web page and select sign in. then when you go to the @ComcastChe 's page you will see PM (private message) me option.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

thanks, looks like the button is there now that i made a post. i sent ComcastChe a PM i hope they can resolve the issue soon! peace!

Official Employee

Hi @steepho

Welcome to the forums! I was able to receive your private message. Thanks. In order to isolate the cause of your error, can you please clarify what you are doing when you receive this error? 

Are you viewing or trying to modify your account online? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I get the message when i click 'Manage Account' under 'Services'

Official Employee

Ok, thanks for confirming. This is a known issue in some areas which will not allow you to modify your account online. I can help you get this taken care of. If you would like assistance, can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.