Community Forum

Having issues opening the app

New Poster

Having issues opening the app

I've recently just joined xfinity and have had numerous issues opening the my account app and also logging into my account in general. Does this happen often? What can I do to resolve this? It's become really frustrating.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Having issues opening the app

@corysosmart17 wrote:
I've recently just joined xfinity and have had numerous issues opening the my account app and also logging into my account in general. Does this happen often? What can I do to resolve this? It's become really frustrating.

Are you saying sometimes you can't and other times you can log in?  Or you have not ever been able to log in?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I've been able to log in before yes. Now I'm unable to both open the my account app or log into my account at all. The app does not work, it will not open at all. When I try to log into my account through the browser I get redirected to the log in screen after I enter my password
Silver Problem Solver

@corysosmart17 wrote:
I've been able to log in before yes. Now I'm unable to both open the my account app or log into my account at all. The app does not work, it will not open at all. When I try to log into my account through the browser I get redirected to the log in screen after I enter my password

Have you tried calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi corysosmart17, I can help review this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!