Community Forum

Email

New Poster

Email

Since switching from sprint my old gmail account doesn’t work. I now use an iCloud account but xfinity won’t recognize it. Xfinity customer service is terrible. After my past experiences I should have known better than to add more to my account. Worst customer service ever
Expert

Re: Email

@Sb2b wrote:
Since switching from sprint my old gmail account doesn’t work. I now use an iCloud account but xfinity won’t recognize it. Xfinity customer service is terrible. After my past experiences I should have known better than to add more to my account. Worst customer service ever

gmail is gmail and the account is between you and Google. it is not part of Xfinity tech support.  create a new email if you can't recover the old and then contact 800-Comcast and select billing to update the email on your xfinity account. or just use your Comcast email account and call billing and change to that email.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!