Community Forum

Email on My Account App

tonysoup746
New Poster

Email on My Account App

Cannot access both of my email accounts on the app, why not? If i can, how?

jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Email on My Account App

@tonysoup746 wrote:

Cannot access both of my email accounts on the app, why not? If i can, how?

The Xfinity Connect app connects to the email account associated with the user name you log in with.  You have to log out of that user profile and log in to another to access its email account.  You have to use the web site or maybe a third party app to access multiple email accounts simultaneously.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
tonysoup746
New Poster

Joe, So just how does one log out of the app? I see no way to do that from the app platform. if that was all there was to it it would be acceptable. I have to log out from the Xfinity web site and log back in to view both of my Comcast email accounts but at least I can do that.

jav6joev
Bronze Problem Solver

@tonysoup746 wrote:

Joe, So just how does one log out of the app? I see no way to do that from the app platform. if that was all there was to it it would be acceptable. I have to log out from the Xfinity web site and log back in to view both of my Comcast email accounts but at least I can do that.

In the Xfinity Connect app (at least on my moto z4 phone AND on my iPad), you select the three bars, upper left on my phone to get to Settings.  In Settings, scroll down to the bottom and there is an option to 'Log out of (your account) '

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
tonysoup746
New Poster

Joe,

Thank you very much. I'm partially satisfied. I can now check both my email accounts from one app. I hope Comcast reads and even cares about what is said here. We should be able to toggle back and forth from one account to another. Thanks again, Tony