Community Forum

Does Comcast accept electronic payments from bank?

New Poster

Does Comcast accept electronic payments from bank?

It takes an unusually long time for online check to be posted to Comcast.  Isn't electronic check accepted?

Expert

Re: Does Comcast accept electronic payments from bank?

I'm not sure what you mean by "electronic check" as opposed to "online check".  Comcast allows you to pay by direct debit from your checking or savings account. 

"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can." - Neil Gaiman
New Poster

Thank you for responding.  My "online" used to clear fairly quickly.  Lately, they have taken a while to clear.  The bank's explanation is that Comcast must only accept paper checks, which they issue.  I am surprised if they operate that way.  I had a situation where Comcast was debiting that checking account for someone else's account....had to close it.  So, am trying to stay on top of things.  I called and the billing dept. didn't have an answer for me.  You know how frustrating phoning them is, so I hoped for answer this way.  Thank you for your time.

Official Employee

lcavico, i can check if your payment has posted. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.