Community Forum

Connect APP

New Poster

Connect APP

I have a IPHONE since the lastest update i cannot read my email when i recieve one i click on the email and all it does is try to load and never does

Please fix ASAP

Expert

Re: Connect APP

RedEye3 wrote:

I have a IPHONE since the lastest update i cannot read my email when i recieve one i click on the email and all it does is try to load and never does

Please fix ASAP

I had similar problem. go to xfinity.com and log in and select email and agree or close all the migration messages (to the new email). When i got to list of my email on the web site I tried the app and it was then working.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Thanks for the reply

tried that  Still doesnt work.. just keeps saying its loading and loading...  Have to use computer to check email now..

Expert

RedEye3 wrote:

Thanks for the reply

tried that  Still doesnt work.. just keeps saying its loading and loading...  Have to use computer to check email now..

tried logging out of the app and uninstalling, re-installing, and logging back in?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

New Poster

Ya should of just uninstalled Connect APP first before posting in here, when all else fails remove and re install.

Since removing it then reinstalling it back on seems to be just working just fine for now  hope it stays that way

Thanks for the reply and help...:-)

New Poster

Ok   its not working once again.. just keeps loading and loading then i removed the Connect APP and reinstalled it then was able to read my emails but once i got another email it just kept on loading and loading.. im not going to keep removing it and installing it to get it to work..

Xfinity please fix your software.

Expert

RedEye3 wrote:

Ok   its not working once again.. just keeps loading and loading then i removed the Connect APP and reinstalled it then was able to read my emails but once i got another email it just kept on loading and loading.. im not going to keep removing it and installing it to get it to work..

Xfinity please fix your software. 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi @RedEye3. We apologize you are still experiencing this issue. I would like to get an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you on this issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.