Community Forum

Comcast app and log in

New Poster

Comcast app and log in

there are always "issues" logging into my account--with the app and online. On the app-a storm cloud and "you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" comes up every time and online/on a computer it can't log me in either. I can pay only.

I'm a new customer and I saw others were having this problem also. I thought it was temporary. Can you help?

New Poster

Re: Comcast app and log in

@ComcastPhill @ComcastJessie

it's been recommended to contact specific reps and I see you both helped people recently

Expert

Re: Comcast app and log in

@Lauriespeech wrote:

there are always "issues" logging into my account--with the app and online. On the app-a storm cloud and "you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" comes up every time and online/on a computer it can't log me in either. I can pay only.

I'm a new customer and I saw others were having this problem also. I thought it was temporary. Can you help?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify/fix your username that you are using to login to just point to your current account. have your account number available whenj you call (from your bill).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!